Most people can share at least one experience in their lives where they were bullied or saw someone else being bullied. It is a proven fact that some people enjoy hurting others. The reason for this is that they have not been taught how to develop a positive, moral character.
Everyone deserves the right to be safe and develop friends. When a person takes these fundamental rights away from another, causing hurt and harm, that person is called a bully. There are simple solutions to put an end to bullying in schools across the nation, and in society as a whole. When these solutions are followed people can enjoy peace and safety, and have positive relationships that can last a lifetime.
- If you are a bully think about your actions.
- Realize that hurting others is cruel and unacceptable behavior.
- Teasing, picking on, or physically causing injury to someone can affect the individual for a lifetime and does not build a positive reputation for the bully.
- All people, no matter the age, social status, culture, or religion, desire and deserve to be treated with respect.
- Every human being has value and the potential to succeed in life.
- If you witness bullying do not stand around watching, but get help immediately.
- Then proceed to learn the name and address of the bullies and request a copy of the Peaceful Solution Character Education Program on bullying.
- If you are friends with someone who chooses to hurt others and you go along with it, not reporting it, then you are guilty by association.
- If you are being bullied make every effort to never retaliate. Two wrongs do not make it right. Be determined to handle the situation in a non-violent manner.
- The bully and the victim deserve the chance to solve this problem.
There is a simple solution to stop bullying and it is called the Peaceful Solution Character Education Program. When people can be trained how to treat one another fairly and respectfully, no matter the social, ethnic, or religious differences, then positive interactions are a guaranteed result. To learn more about how to stop bullying and improve relationships contact email@example.com or call 1-888-613-9494.